If you’ve ever wanted to try Dolly Parton’s cornbread recipe, you’re in luck.
In 2022, the singer launched a popular line of cake mixes and frostings with Duncan Hines. Now, the line of baking mixes will expand to include Buttermilk Biscuits, Cornbread, Fabulously Fudgy Brownies and Caramel Turtle Brownies — all inspired by Parton’s “favorite recipes,” according to a press release.
“I knew Duncan Hines and I were bringing something special to the baking aisle when we launched our partnership last year, and I’ve been thrilled by the response,” said Parton. “I’m really excited to launch more baking mixes steeped in my Southern roots, like Cornbread and Biscuits. I think folks are really going to like them and hope they’ll bake up some special memories with family and friends.”
You can buy a special baking kit including the mixes and more starting Feb. 8 – but, Duncan Hines warns, only while supplies last.
The Dolly Parton Baking Collection is a limited edition series, and has sold out in the past. The kit is $40, and includes:
- Dolly Parton’s Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Sweet Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Fabulously Fudgy Brownie Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix
- Collectible “What Would Dolly Do?” tea towel & spatula
- Collectible recipe cards for some of Dolly’s favorite recipes (all featured on pack as well):
- Cheddar Chive Biscuits
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- Pecan Brownies
- Peanut Butter Brownie Skillet Sundae
True Dolly fans can join the Duncan Hines Baking Community online to get a chance to pre-order the kit. Pre-sales for members will start Feb. 1.
Individual mixes will be available in grocery stores “in early 2023,” according to the press release and will retail for a little over $3 each.